ESP Hack?
Hi there,
Am I being paranoid or are there people out there that seem to know where every single pallet in the map is through cheats? (The guy had only 120 hours played so I don't think he'd know where they all were supposed to spawn)
Hi there,
Am I being paranoid or are there people out there that seem to know where every single pallet in the map is through cheats? (The guy had only 120 hours played so I don't think he'd know where they all were supposed to spawn)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently it's allowed we just have to deal with it.
Why else would the guy that made have 50+ Vids about it, and be selling them without being banned?
It wasn't the Windows of Opportunity perk, I checked for it. But Vortexas you noticed it too?
Oh sweet, I'm going to not ready up then and see what happens. Thanks Finitethrills!
You can watch a few youtube guides and learn the location of those pallets. Its not hard at all and you dont need actual experience ingame.
There is a perk showing all pallets and windows btw (kate perk)
I think it was 45 sec in the lobby and then they would get kicked by EAC.
As a side note. I almost never used to get the EAC error 2, host failed to validate, kick to lobby. I had 4 yesterday in the span of 10 games. The kicks are getting more frequent. Likely more people are hacking now. I wait the full 45 seconds from now on.