Final (HONEST) opinion on the rift and archives
So the first week it came out I loved the archives. Challenges were not annoying and simple but fun. They were time consuming enough that I only had 3 days without any challenges. The rift pass is eh. The rewards are not that great but for the frst pass its ok. I didn't buy it because I have all they perks maxed out on steve so I don't see myself using any other survivor. BUT if survior perks were universal or something then i would definetly get it. I get killers not being universal since they have different abilities but survivors are the same. So back to the archives. First week great. Second week eh. Third week :l. Fourth week :(. My suggestion is making week 1 and 2 the same diffuclty as week 1. And weeks 3 and 4 the same diffuculy as week 2. Sorry for spelling.
Edit: Please don't make another challenge that makes you use noed.
Comments
I think this'll be a case of never agreeing with eachother, but i really didn't mind the difficulty of the last Tome.
There was just some utter bullshit in there, but overall i had a good time doing challenges.
It was ok after the update but thats just my opinion
I also have to disagree on the difficulty. I was quite disappointed of Tome Level 3 Rework and especially Tome Level 4. Level 1 and 2 were done so fast, and I expected to have more to do with Level 4. The challenge were I spent the most time on was Six Feet Under, but I also got quite lucky with no DCs (and yes, Survivors dont DC as often as Killers claim) and the last Survivor was nice enough to not wiggle.
I liked the Rift, even tho I am not using that many of the Skins.