New Rift Time?
Hey,
I have a question: Will the new rift be available as soon as the current one closes or will it be released after the PTB?
Thank you.
Tagged:
Trusted
Hey,
I have a question: Will the new rift be available as soon as the current one closes or will it be released after the PTB?
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After pbt I believe, I think the first one is already closed
The rift closes in an hour (thats what my game says). Thank you for the answer.
The first Rift will close in about an hour and 20 minutes. The second Rift will not open immediately - it will be released alongside the mid-chapter patch, which is currently in its PTB stage and will likely go live around January 23 (about two weeks from now).