Can we all agree that ruin is OP late game?

Screenshot (249).png

I guess if you run new ruin - you're in endgame already.

Comments

  • I don't think they are serious with this nerf.. but in case they are, not even god can help them I'm afraid

  • 3 gen= game over!

  • Aren't all hex perks supposed to be powerful as time passes dring the match?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah, I can safely say after versing it as Survivor a few times and even after intentionally leaving the hex perk up so I could actually test it, it still doesn't do anything at all in the late game.

    PGTW is a great perk at the end game and it still helps in the earlier stages of the game. It's not OP at all and it sure as hell does a better job at stalling the game than the PTB Ruin does without the risk of being cleansed at any point.

    Cant even use pop while ruin is up anyways

  • "New Ruin is extremely powerful late game, so it must be a Hex so it never reaches late game."

    Except it isn't. New Ruin is just bad. Nowhere near as powerful as it was, and as compensation we get a nerf for a killer who's already low mid-tier, an unneeded rework for a map nobody complained about when maps like Haddonfield still exist, and no acknowledgement of the community when it comes to their opinions. Ignoring all feedback and simply saying "We really like where Ruin is now." Even though most of the community is advocating for how weak new Ruin is.

  • Almo is right, it would be OP as hell in late game if it was a normal perk


    If 1 generator remained, meaning 1/3 gens must be finished, if you get 3 gen'd you actually won't be capable of working on generators


    Which is why its still a hex perk