Ways to help killer

I play more survivor than killer, but I understand the game leans more in the favor of survivor in terms of time. Gens get done way too fast, even with ruin. Bnps changed, moris changed, intro to bloodlust, but the gens get done so fast. One person on the hook for most killers means one gen done and others almost done. I believe there should be a scaling system, increasing gen time or adding other objectives as the ranks increase. This will balance it out. What if there was a circuit switch for mid to high level ranks, just one before gens for mid level and tow for high level, one before and after gens. I'm sure the devs know the game ends 5 minutes or less, calculate average chase time, and see how it is stacked against killers. Lowering bloodlust speed and keeping the same times is a really bad idea since time is not on their side and it allows killers to break infinites without eating too much time. Bloodlust 3 sucks to face off against but you already took up 45 seconds which is about a gen, just for one hit. Even if the devs buff killers, time isn't on the killers side so the extra power is almost meaningless unless they are made really op like someone can teleport to gens. I believe the best balanced way is to increase the time gens get down or add extra objectives that are in game, not dependent on the killer like the rbt. The rbt is a bandaid fix that only applies to people who play pig. What do people think? Sorry for long post lol.

Comments

  • I agree... most people know and the devs know that this is an on going issue.. the fact that the objective has been the same for 2years now should be reason to change it up and something else.. I thought of adding in an objective of having the survivors be in charge of building the hatch themselves... after each gen a piece of the hatch spawns and they have to find and place it at the hatch location... either way an increase in time to the gens is not the answer because it only makes the game more boring.. I like the idea of the cercuits 
  • Bravo0413 said:
    I agree... most people know and the devs know that this is an on going issue.. the fact that the objective has been the same for 2years now should be reason to change it up and something else.. I thought of adding in an objective of having the survivors be in charge of building the hatch themselves... after each gen a piece of the hatch spawns and they have to find and place it at the hatch location... either way an increase in time to the gens is not the answer because it only makes the game more boring.. I like the idea of the cercuits 
    I agree, but moreso, circuits or longer gen time gives time for the killers. They nerfed brutal strength, nerfed noed. I feel bad for killers. I keep killers busy for at least 2 gens, many others do. And that is so disproportionate to the killers goal. Some killers just camp because the time to look isn't worth it.
  • After they apply the kindred perk as a base perk for survivors, they could consider those changes. Right now, that would only make things harder on solo players.

    When they balance solo with swf, they'll be able to throw more buffs and changes at killers as the game evolves.

    I agree with the idea that the bloodlust changes shouldn't be done at this time. Especially considering there are skillful de-ranked players facing newer or true low ranked killers. While it's a bandaid fix, it's best not to rip the bandaid off before we fix other problems or come up with a better solution.

    I'd love more objectives in the game, personally. I like repetitive gameplay, but there should be more variety.

  • @MichaelAudreyMyers said:
    After they apply the kindred perk as a base perk for survivors, they could consider those changes. Right now, that would only make things harder on solo players.

    Apply Kindred as a base perk? Why would that change anything? And how is that even a necessary change?

  • @MichaelAudreyMyers said:
    After they apply the kindred perk as a base perk for survivors, they could consider those changes. Right now, that would only make things harder on solo players.

    Apply Kindred as a base perk? Why would that change anything? And how is that even a necessary change?

    Counters camping. Built in kindred to the affect of seeing a camping killer, not each other. I'm cool with this if they add something soon to give more time to killers, not just rbts for one killer. Ruin is so core. 
  • Solo players still breeze through it. It's only difficult for people who main swf and switch over. 
  • @CallMeRusty420 said:

    @MichaelAudreyMyers said:
    After they apply the kindred perk as a base perk for survivors, they could consider those changes. Right now, that would only make things harder on solo players.

    Apply Kindred as a base perk? Why would that change anything? And how is that even a necessary change?

    Right now they have to go easy/careful on killer buffs so they don't hurt solo players. The kindred base perk will help put solo players to be on par with SWF, and with that, they can buff killers more without worry.

    The gap between solo and SWF is so large they can't buff killers as much as they need to for facing SWF teams.

  • @CallMeRusty420 said:

    @MichaelAudreyMyers said:
    After they apply the kindred perk as a base perk for survivors, they could consider those changes. Right now, that would only make things harder on solo players.

    Apply Kindred as a base perk? Why would that change anything? And how is that even a necessary change?

    Right now they have to go easy/careful on killer buffs so they don't hurt solo players. The kindred base perk will help put solo players to be on par with SWF, and with that, they can buff killers more without worry.

    The gap between solo and SWF is so large they can't buff killers as much as they need to for facing SWF teams.

    Killers still under powered when compared to 4 random survivors though, the time isn't on their side. Now, emblems made scrubs get to high rank so now there is more variation.