You know what... I love the Ruin nerf

I’m a console player. And despite all the console issues I always loved this game and had a lot of hope that the devs will make the game better for killers. But that ruin nerf made it clear for me that this is never going to happen. I’m done with this game. For good. I apologize for my previous post when I said I will bring moris and NOED to ruin the survivors’ fun but it’s not really their fault at the end. This is probably my last post in the forum as well. Thank you everyone and good luck specially for the devs.

Comments

  • Well hope you had a fun time playing and hopefully you find something you enjoyed as much as dead by daylight good luck. Give or take everyone how long until he returns (this is a joke)

  • Good luck

    In about 3 days you will start to feel the withdrawal symptoms

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Good luck

    In about 3 days you will start to feel the withdrawal symptoms

    Doubt that. I really doubt that. I already haven’t touched the game for a an entire week because I’m in a vacation with my family and I don’t even feel like I’m missing the game. My plan is to uninstall the game immediately when I arrive home.