Remove the timer from thrilling tremors
Why does a perk that doesn't activate on generators that are being repaired, have a timer? It isn't forcing a survivor off the generator.
60 seconds is to long of a cooldown.
Why does a perk that doesn't activate on generators that are being repaired, have a timer? It isn't forcing a survivor off the generator.
60 seconds is to long of a cooldown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can agree with you on that. It's mainly used as an alternative BBQ. Never understood why some perks have cooldowns in the first place. IE. MYC, Thrilling Tremors, Territorial Imperative, Blood Echo. I get why Surge, PGTW, and I'm All Ears have cooldowns, but the others aren't even that good to not have one. (Exceptions for MYC, since it is strong, but it will actually make the perk worth using at rank 3 since the cooldown increases with the higher you level it.)