Behavior should extend The Rift
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do can complete it but its impossible for casual players
I think the length of the Rift is fine, i wouldn't want it to last longer than it already is.
If it's too much for casual players, then i prefer for adjustments to be made within the current timeframe.
I'm afraid of not completing the rift! We need more time!
While I understand some people have a hard time completing the rift, others, like me, do not, so I think the lenght of time the rift is open is fine, but I would add more challenges or give more fragments for completing them, making it easier for people to rank up.
im a casual player and i easily got to tier 70 playing solo with 16 days to spare