Can't Wait For Surveillance Fix!

Because they gotta make sure that no killers have a reason to ever run Ruin ever again so they gotta nerf the one thing that can maybe make it useful for the first 30 seconds before it gets cleansed

Comments

  • I doubt that unless Ruin gets a buff. It synergies with Surveillance much like how Surge does. Only differences are that Ruin is MUCH better at it but also a Hex perk. It shouldnt really be a hex perk but currently no reason to remove the synergy with Surveillance.

  • They could always go back to old Surveillance. Talk about a dud perk.

  • I don't think people are going to use ruin so surveillance won't need changed. I'm done arguing over the change. I'll just say hex are supposed to be powerful. They can benefit you greatly, but you risk not even really getting to use it. New ruin is not that. It is not worth the chance of getting little too no use out of because it does not provide the upside to justify the risk.

    I just an really hoping they try and address the biggest issue. The objective is too quick, too boring, and requires no brain power or skill. Let's be honest, this is why a lot of survivors who become good at the game are called toxic. We have zero interest in doing generators. It's boring as hell. It's much more fun to run around and act like an ass.