Reasonable Buff For Ruin. (Number buff)

At this point the devs are certain they’re keeping the current changes for ruin so if that’s the case can we just see number buffs for ruin without having to change too much or reworking the perk again?


Current regression

1/1.5/2 (Max 200%) seems like a lot but it’s not, it’s about half the speed of a survivor working on a gen. 

[20 seconds of progress = ~40 seconds of regression.]


Possible buffed regression

2/3/4 (Max 400%) with these numbers, gens would regress at about same speed as a survivor working on a generator. This is more fair as now killers will have the same regression as survivor progress making it balanced as one isn’t way faster then the other.

For being a HEX perk there should be stronger numbers, the current numbers are very underwhelming and unnoticeable without constant observation on select gens. The changes are not too strong (in fact it’s balanced) as why should the survivors get an increase in gen repair while killer gets a slower regression that can be erased in seconds from a single survivor?


I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions on these numbers and if they should be lowered, increased or a new idea without a complete rework. Please be civil. Possibly a dev could shed some light on a number buff?

Comments

  • I approve.

    I also suggested to reduce the regress by 100% once a gen is completed, making the hex stronger at the beginning of the game, because we all know how long ruin normally lasts.

  • @Xerge said:

    I approve.

    I also suggested to reduce the regress by 100% once a gen is completed, making the hex stronger at the beginning of the game, because we all know how long ruin normally lasts.

    At this point ruin needs to be a strong beginning perk because a hex being a hex it isn’t going to last till the endgame lol. If the devs address another totem placement change maybe it might be ok? Not sure :/

  • Honestly I'd rather it just not be a Hex perk, as is it's garbage and could easily be better but it's held down by not being worthy of a Hex totem

  • @RIP_Legion said:

    Honestly I'd rather it just not be a Hex perk, as is it's garbage and could easily be better but it's held down by not being worthy of a Hex totem

    I went with that option too but the devs said they wouldn’t go with that option as it would be “too powerful.” I agree and disagree with that but it’s what the devs have stated.