Chili
Can we please have the chili addons fixed? It's been a llooonnngg time and they still are useless
Can we please have the chili addons fixed? It's been a llooonnngg time and they still are useless
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Chili has no effect on survivor fun, so good luck with that.
You're right. I'm sorry
I wish they would fix them too. It's no fun having to spend blood points on addons that you know do nothing.
Tell me about it.. I'd be extremely happy if they just fixed that, Leatherface could possibly be a lot better with the addons. Though we wouldn't know until they're fixed
Doesn't pig also have addons that don't work?
If I remember correctly, she has addons that increase the odds of skillchecks by 1 or 2%