Totem counter

Some people in my noed forum asked for a totem counter? (When I mean counter I mean how maybe totems remain icon,just like with gens)

I believe it would be a neat idea

I dunno if I would add it to killers two. I believe it gives too much info

What do you think? Let me know down below.

Comments

  • How does it give too much info for killers?

    They can't do anything to totems.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    How does it give too much info for killers?

    They can't do anything to totems.

    Tho then they will know that the survivors start focusing on them and if they remember some totem spots then it will be their next stop

  • .. you mean like Thrill of the Hunt.. ?

    which is also useless since they added the notification that it exists, as well as completely destroyed the cleanse time

  • @Hopesfall said:

    .. you mean like Thrill of the Hunt.. ?

    which is also useless since they added the notification that it exists, as well as completely destroyed the cleanse time

    No,not notification. I just believe I'll know cuz of my game experience and the position of the totems