REVORKED DOCS POWER WORKS WITH DARK DEVOTION
Do you mean you can slap your Terror Radius on someone else, then use the new Power to shock them and everyone nearby?
I figured as much, but that's still neat to hear.
I just saw on Otz' stream, I hope that stays bc it seems hilarious.
hahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHareyououtyourmindHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Surviviors are immune to Static Blast while vaulting (?why?)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean you can slap your Terror Radius on someone else, then use the new Power to shock them and everyone nearby?
I figured as much, but that's still neat to hear.
I just saw on Otz' stream, I hope that stays bc it seems hilarious.
hahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHareyououtyourmindHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Surviviors are immune to Static Blast while vaulting (?why?)