What do you use your Iridescent Shards for ?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I buy characters. I can get free skins with prestiging characters.
If i want characters, i buy them.
If i want Perks, i buy the character owning that Perk.
I have never had a problem with getting Bloodpoints, and i find that SoS doesn't give near enough Bloodpoints for the IS you spent.
So all that's left is saving up for future cosmetics.
I never used the Shrine, and the Bloodpoints trade-off is not worth it imo.
I buy all non-licensed characters, starting with Killers (finally got the Oni a couple of weeks ago) and then I'll get the survivors. When I have no more characters left to buy I'll probably just go for cosmetics.
I use it for everything, but I use them for cosmetics the most
Characters and cosmetics. I've bought four characters (two chapters) and a bunch of cosmetics with shards. Not sure which I've spent more on, though.
Mainly shrine perks, but sometimes cosmetics and characters.
Can't be bothered to buy a dlc when I could just get the three perks from the shrine.