Shock Therapy

I was really excited for the Doctor update, but now I am just consfused. What is the point of using Shock Therapy in a chase if there is now a 3 second cooldown before you can attack, but the survivor only has 2.5 seconds before they can vault? How is the Doctor supposed to get any value out of this now? How does this make him an "anti-loop" killer anymore?

Comments

  • @JacksonWise said:

    I was really excited for the Doctor update, but now I am just consfused. What is the point of using Shock Therapy in a chase if there is now a 3 second cooldown before you can attack, but the survivor only has 2.5 seconds before they can vault? How is the Doctor supposed to get any value out of this now? How does this make him an "anti-loop" killer anymore?

    He also has that static shock thingy if you press in LF CRLT

    it was weird as hell the first time I played him in ptb but hes fun