Oh my god new lerys looks so good!
I'm watching Paulie's stream and rewinded it back to when the trial started, the quality is so good!
I'm watching Paulie's stream and rewinded it back to when the trial started, the quality is so good!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It really is a great change. Damn good job devs!
It definitely looks a lot better/updated. However, if you got the opportunity to watch the more popular loops, you’ll see that certain safe vaults are gone and the pallet that drops in the hallway is back.
Yes, That's the type of visuals I expect from a horror theme game. It's awesome. Just makes me wish all maps were this creepy on day one