Rift question
I have the premium pass. Im tier 61
So after the rift closes... I can only buy my tiers if i want the rewards?
I understand i wobt be able to earn fragments but i csn still buy the tiers for 100 cells esch right?
Tagged:
Trusted
I have the premium pass. Im tier 61
So after the rift closes... I can only buy my tiers if i want the rewards?
I understand i wobt be able to earn fragments but i csn still buy the tiers for 100 cells esch right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so. After the Rift closes, you won't be able to earn any rewards. So if you want to buy those last few tiers, you should do it know, because the Rift isn't even supposed to be open anymore (meaning they could close it any minute now).
So once it closes... No rewards can be gottrn from it in any form?
@Peanits
Yes once its closes the rewards are gone for a long time.