I'm actually curious on why
no visible ranks, you cant tell if you played with higher or lower ranks. So you can't complain about bad matchmaking, just bad teamm8s.
No complains means there is no problem right?
@Predator3174PL said:no visible ranks, you cant tell if you played with higher or lower ranks. So you can't complain about bad matchmaking, just bad teamm8s. No complains means there is no problem right?
@Predator3174PL said:
Till you notice I play xbox so that means if it goes live I can straight up message what the ranks were
apparently they second guessed this, it's not mentioned in the patch notes and ranks are still visible.
..for now :P
Looks like they scrapped it, ranks are showing on PTB
As others pointed out, this isn't a thing. It wasn't in the official patch notes. The leaks just got it wrong.
@Fibijean said:As others pointed out, this isn't a thing. It wasn't in the official patch notes. The leaks just got it wrong.
@Fibijean said:
Thank god
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no visible ranks, you cant tell if you played with higher or lower ranks. So you can't complain about bad matchmaking, just bad teamm8s.
No complains means there is no problem right?
Till you notice I play xbox so that means if it goes live I can straight up message what the ranks were
apparently they second guessed this, it's not mentioned in the patch notes and ranks are still visible.
..for now :P
Looks like they scrapped it, ranks are showing on PTB
As others pointed out, this isn't a thing. It wasn't in the official patch notes. The leaks just got it wrong.
Thank god