Where are the challenges ?
isn't the Tome I ending today ?
isn't the Tome I ending today ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is, give it an hour or two
but i just saw it's on the ptb patch notes. so i sadly think i'll have to wait 2 weeks :(
so tomorrow ?
The new tome doesn't come out until the next update. As far as I know
but the teaser says Coming Soon.
1 month doesn't sound like soon XD
itll be here..
lol they gotta get through the ptb first.
but why ? i mean the system of challenge and the archives were tested last PTB so testing the challenges seems unnecessary ^^
NO idea,
maybe they dont want to summit two different updates?
I dont know what it takes to be able to change stuff like that. only the devs know