I play killer and survivor 50/50
But these new changes to ruin I’ve got my gen rush build set and ready
But these new changes to ruin I’ve got my gen rush build set and ready
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The trolls are really out in full force today
Not trolling being 100% honest survivor will be a cake walk now
So if that's your opinion, your response is to make it even easier and thus get less XP and bloodpoints and depip yourself? Your logic makes zero sense. It's almost as if you're being completely disingenuous.
I’ve been playing this game for over a year and 3 months I have everything I could want on my nea and ranking means nothing in fact if I rank down I’ll just have better games even more easy
You're not actually addressing what I'm saying and continue to make no logical sense. I'm done.
Commodious toolbox?Check!
Bond? Check!
Prove thy self? Check!
Can’t forget about resilience and this is not happening lol with brand new part...
Yeah I play both sides as well, although I was a long time killer main. Ruin never lasted anyway so I think we will adjust. Or survivors would just hit greats anyway.
We may see a big increase in the top tier killers as it will be hard to experiment with less viable ones. I agree with gen rush builds. Maybe a SB and NC to slow down healing and find survivors. If they don't heal it will be easier to get em down as they will be injured all game.
Than Thrilling and Pop. Lock down the genny's and kick em as needed. I am curious to see if it becomes easier to rank as a killer but harder to get the 4ks?