What we are gonna doing since Ruin has gone?
Ruin get nerfed... Is that a prank, devs? Do you really want survivors waiting 20 minutes in lobby becouse no one will play killer anymore?
Ruin get nerfed... Is that a prank, devs? Do you really want survivors waiting 20 minutes in lobby becouse no one will play killer anymore?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was told a little while back when I made a topic that ruin is found within a minute of a games start that I shouldnt be relying on ruin.....and since it gets killed off half the time in most games within a minute it's not really gonna effect anything. If anything the new ruin might be better...
How is new Ruin gonna be better when it's getting cleansed after one or two minutes?
New ruin better? Go play Solitario
If the good ruin is not reliable already, how is this weaker one any better?
Here is the thing, ruin IMO from a consistent red rank trapper, isn't meant to last more than 2-3 minutes. Great if it does, w/e if it does not.
The perk to me was meant to buy time for killers to set up.
My average setup going as fast as I can using purple bag and purple trap setters is still anywhere from 20-40 seconds. And that's doing ######### sloppy trying to just get them set in obvious places which don't really work at that rank.
If I'm setting them up to actually be useful
50-60 seconds minimum
In that time without ruin
2 gens can be done by 4 survivors without ruin
4 gens can be nearly done with out ruin
So manditorially because I am setting up I risk losing the game because of how my power functions without ruin.
If I run corrupt intervention I have similar problems except now I have to attempt to cross the map and force survivors into a zone where I am not setting up or i run the risk of them knowing where my trap placements are.
And at red ranks I am looking at minimum of one 2 man swf
Though my average is either a 3man swf or two 2 man swf.
So them finding out about my trap placement can basically render them useless for one of two reasons.
Both are overwhelming bad options.
Now here is the thing, I don't need ruin to win. I am okay at getting 3-4ks without it
The problem is, those 2-3 minutes it buys me afford me the ability to play nice.
If I hadn't just uninstalled the game, I would have to play incredibly unfun. Constant slugging, basements of no escape, camping.