Email for accepted answer

Can someone help me, I unchecked all the email notifications in the NOTIFICATION PREFERENCES area, but I still get emails. How can I unsub from this mailing list?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hmm. I could have sworn you were able to disable those, but I can't find the option now. I'll ask about it, you should be able to turn those off.

    For the time being, you can set a rule in your email to automatically delete emails involving "accepted Your answer to a question:". That'll get rid of them *right now* if you find them particularly annoying.
  • usually emails are forced to have a unsign button at the bottom of them. Have you checked for it?

  • @Peanits said:
    Hmm. I could have sworn you were able to disable those, but I can't find the option now. I'll ask about it, you should be able to turn those off.

    For the time being, you can set a rule in your email to automatically delete emails involving "accepted Your answer to a question:". That'll get rid of them right now if you find them particularly annoying.

    No there's no option. It's annoying AF I don't want emails from a forum I visit almost every day.

    You guys also need to add options to delete posts and options to not save drafts. If I want to save a draft I'll click the button that says "save draft".

  • usually emails are forced to have a unsign button at the bottom of them. Have you checked for it?

    These do not. I'll ask about getting that in there too.
  • @Shadoureon said:
    usually emails are forced to have a unsign button at the bottom of them. Have you checked for it?

    Usually there is a link, however not in these emails.
    They just look like that:

    Dead By Daylight https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/
    X accepted Your answer to a question: X
    Check it out: [link to thread]