Unfun For killers
Hey devs, going against 4 survivors with green toolboxes isnt fun for us killer mains. you mind nerfing them?
Hey devs, going against 4 survivors with green toolboxes isnt fun for us killer mains. you mind nerfing them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shhhhhhh don't talk about that, not important. Please ignore how the same 4 survivor perks are seen almost every single game, if you don't you're a garbage, delusional killer
oh right I. forgot. I'm not supposed to talk about how every game I play the survivors always have ds, DH,BT and adrenalin my bad!
No, how about you learn to "aPplY pReSsUrE" instead.
;)
oh right I forgot, I'm supposed to apply pressure to 4 different people the whole game