Killer gameplay / Frustration
Hello , So I just Read the notes and I'm not Happy with some of the changes .
Hex Ruin is about the only perk Remaining that gives killer some breathing room . And I never Really had problem with it as a Survivor . Very rarely that Ruin doesn't get cleansed within the first 2-3 minutes of a game .
I realize the change taking new players under consideration Rank 20's , 18 etc . But I think it needs some Tweaks .
[The new Hex: Ruin is simple: ]
All Generators are affected by Ruin; if a Generator is not being worked on, it regresses at [1/1.5/2] times the normal regression rate.
● The Hex effect persists as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
This version of the perk has many benefits:
- Survivors who are working on generators are unaffected as the perk no longer affects Skill Checks.
- Killers must be active in pushing Survivors off generators to get value from it. ]
----------------------------------------------
If it no longer affects skillchecks it means as if the perk is a waste of a killer's slot . And has become Really useless .
At least make the Regression higher, if a Generator is not being worked on, it regresses at [2/3/4.5] times the normal regression rate.
Players in purple , Red Ranks will have easy games after Thanatophobia , Dying light Nerf . And killers would have no option but to resort to camping , tunneling players and using mori offerings from the start of the game .
About Doctor , Despite his nerf I think he's still gonna remain powerful if used correctly .
The only thing now is that killer's are stripped off their tools to slow down the game .
I just hope upcoming killer perks would have new Game slowing perks .
Comments
@Rlabotath I know Right , I'm a Survivor main btw and I think those threads complaining about Killers and their perks are from noob Survivors .
But the Devs cater to them . To keep new players stick to the game . 🤦♂️
But now it's not just a Nerf to Doc alone .
All killers got a Nerf with Ruin being made useless .
I just wonder what nerf are we gonna see next .
Except he can't even do that. You stun for a little over two seconds. But you can't swing until 3. What's the point of stopping a pallet drop when they can still stand right by it and drop it before you can swing?
It's not officially confirmed, but it's mentioned in the leaked patch notes. Best to wait for the official patch notes to be released (probably in around 6-8 hours) before making any judgements on that basis, but admittedly it's not looking good.
Really? You didn't think they'd delete anybody? We've all forgotten about Legion already? They disappear from the front page for a day and nobody remembers who they were.
RIP, those four stabby people, whose name I have now forgot too.
God, I never see Legion when I play survivor, anymore... never see Nurse, either. I only remember they exist because their profile pics are there when I open up the killer menu and debate if I want to fast teabag or slow teabag while I meme around.