Am i the only one that enjoys playing against the Tinkerer 2 terror radius bug?
I know i am in the extreme minority here and this is a bug that needs to seriously be fixed asap but even if it is a bug i cant help but enjoy playing against a killer with no terror radius. I had a match against a Billy that was exploiting this bug and it was terrifying because one minute i am repairing and then all of a sudden appears a Billy Willy ready to eat my face. I cant be the only one here that enjoyed the challenge of playing against no terror radius?
Comments
It definitely forces me to be aware of my surroundings and thats what i really liked. Constantly looking over my shoulder to make sure that a blood thirsty psychopath is not about to get the drop on me.
I like it. They should make all killers like that, then have certain offerings and addons that penalize the killer with an increase in terror radius. Use more top teir perks, your terror radius increases. Use no perks and offerings, you get a 0 terror radius by default.