reserved as copy
Here i put copy of my suggestion (when main topic - unvailable again). Because, when i check grammar errors and edit post - topic sometimes disables and waits for moderator approval.
Here i put copy of my suggestion (when main topic - unvailable again). Because, when i check grammar errors and edit post - topic sometimes disables and waits for moderator approval.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actualy thought the Mods deleted the post for a second after it disapeard. Holy.
Like I said on the original post, I like the idea and concept.
It reduces toxic survivor behavior, makes Ruin an Perk that really is optional instead of necessary and adds an interesting layer to the game.
In a concept I plan on posting today I may include this (as a link)/change my concept to fit your idea.