"Fun"

Devs: "We want to make this game fun for the players"

Killers: "What about us?"

Devs: "Oh no, not you."

At this point I just have no more faith in the Devs. They are actively pushing away the killer player base and apparently don't notice or simply don't care. God forbid a killer is fun or a perk is reliable. They put more effort into nerfing killers and perks than they do fixing the bugs they create. This just shows the level of their incompetence.

Comments

  • @Jplanas98 said:

    Devs: "We want to make this game fun for the players"

    Killers: "What about us?"

    Devs: "Oh no, not you."

    At this point I just have no more faith in the Devs. They are actively pushing away the killer player base and apparently don't notice or simply don't care. God forbid a killer is fun or a perk is reliable. They put more effort into nerfing killers and perks than they do fixing the bugs they create.

    I had planned on playing DbD all day since it's my day off. When I heard this I decided to take ruin out of all my builds and give it a try. 4 games in a row 3 gens were done in less than 2.5 minutes. I was playing a Freddy, Ghost Face, & Spirit. Even with discordance and tinkerer you just can't keep enough pressure in the early game when all of the pallets are up to keep people off of gens and also down survivors. 4 matches and I'm done for the day. I planned on all day.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/117791/fun

    I had planned on playing DbD all day since it's my day off. When I heard this I decided to take ruin out of all my builds and give it a try. 4 games in a row 3 gens were done in less than 2.5 minutes. I was playing a Freddy, Ghost Face, & Spirit. Even with discordance and tinkerer you just can't keep enough pressure in the early game when all of the pallets are up to keep people off of gens and also down survivors. 4 matches and I'm done for the day. I planned on all day.

    I take breaks from this game because the devs always end up creating 5 issues for the 1 they solve. I'll come back 3 months later thinking "I'm sure they've improved the game by now" less than a week later I'm taking another break from the game.