I hate playing nurse...
I'm not really a great nurse but I'm okay with her, I'm still trying to "git gud" with her but it's really hard to since her muscle memory is hard to learn. I'm getting down the muscle memory with these add-ons called "Dull Bracelet" + "Metal Spoon" and I'm having a great success with it!
Now when I have a great nurse game, usually 2 out of 6 times I'll get hate mail on my console. This really makes me upset because I'm putting so much time into her and yet no one appreciates my nurse gameplay. Additionally when I'm having a bad game with the nurse, I'll get called trash and etc.
Guys, I need some love to help motivate me because I get so much hate. I'm at a point where I don't even wanna read my hate mail.
Guys, I need some love to help motivate me because I get so much hate. I'm at a point where I don't even wanna read my hate mail.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I maxed nurse out for her perks and never touched her again except for daily's. She's tough to learn and unsatisfying to master imo. Best thing about learning nurse is how to counter and 'loop' her correctly.
See when I play Huntress or any other killer besides nurse I destroy survivors and their crutch perks. However I do have a TON of respect for nurse players tho.
What you're describing is already a thing. It's an add-on called Plaid Flannel.
Maybe play some survivor for a while. I heard civilization is a pretty good game. Mat told me on stream xD
I wasn't expecting people to appreciate that I'm trying her, I just don't want hate for just being okay with her sometimes.
Players who write ez baby killer to me, is when there are 4 flashlights and they are proud that they think there lies any skills on their part for playing like that. But I am a high rank survivor, playing solo 80% of the time, and gosh, I do hate my fellow survivors some times. I do admit, when I see them bully killers too much and act like real asses, I sell them out like its black friday. I know you cant get away from the really toxic gamers, but sometimes, it hurts your soul to see some ppl because they really are horrible. But I just hate bullies, and have no place for them in my life, nor in my games.
Usually when I'm not doing so good with nurse, I'll just play another top tier killer like Huntress.
Yeah, I may not be great with nurse yet but eventually I will and when I do... I have a list of people on my "Whining Survivors to Mori" list so I'll just destroy them with nurse.
when you master her, she is pretty fun with double max range addons.