A Favor to Ask for the PTB players...
Console player here. With the controversial changes to Hex: Ruin coming up, I have a favor to ask PC players who will be playing the upcoming PTB (sounds like starting tomorrow):
Sweat your [BAD WORD] off. Both sides.
A lot of people are angry that Ruin is being changed, but feel that Gen speeds are the real issue that need to be addressed. So use this opportunity as an experiment to see how well the new Ruin changes go.
Killers: Use your best perk and add-on combos. See how much pressure you can apply without ruin (or if the new ruin is anywhere near as effective).
Survivors: See how fast you can get gens done. Try and break the record. Make the killers cry. See if the new Ruin stops you.
If the games go how I predict (gens are done before killer can get any significant momentum), then maybe that will make it clear that gen speed is the problem (even though it should be already).
Obviously, the devs want to see how the new changes fare on the PTB first. I just don't have high hopes.
Comments