Close to being done with this game
Dear Behaviour, instead of nerfing perks that keep the game going more than a few minutes why not address the actual problem, generator speed and that being the only objective for survivors to do.
I play both killer and survivor, I admit I am not too good at hitting great skill checks except on ps4 because, for some strange reason, the game runs much smoother for me on that platform. If I see hex ruin is in play I have the option to cleanse it, hex perks are supposed to be powerful which is why they can be removed from play. This can be removed within the first minute or can last the entire match. If you are nerfing it then at least stop it from being a hex totem powering it. You say if a new player gets on a gen with a veteran player it irritates the veteran if the new player can't hit great skill checks. Take a look at why a new player would be in a match with a veteran, matchmaking. This has been a problem for a long time and has hardly been touched except for swf. Most of the top players can hit great skill checks which mostly nullifies ruin anyway without having to break it.
It seems that everything that ninety percent of things that get nerfed are killer sided, they are supposed to have the power role but now it looks like less than 5 minute matches, even less if people bring in a good toolbox with the red cogwheel, and lots of Mori's to get rid of people early in the game.
I will be looking into the ptb however if this ruins the killer gameplay I'm deleting the game from all four platforms because there is more time nerfing and less time bug fixing, fixing dedicated servers, sorting out a proper way to implement dc penalties, optimizing especially on Switch and many other things that need a lot more attention than nerfs do right now.
TLDR Stop nerfing and fix the game. Ruin is a strong perk when it lasts which is why it is a hex perk. If nerfed stop it being a hex perk.
Comments