An Open Dialogue About Dev Favoritism
I am going to start this off by stating I am nowhere near as good as most people in this game. I've been on and off this game for years though and mostly around rank 3 survivor main who recently started to use killer so I can understand their points of view better.
Over the years both sides of the campfire have been nerfed and buffed but you are blind if you cannot see and admit that us survivors get catered too way more than we should. Especially low (rank 20-15 survivors). This ruin nerf and Doctor rework shows it
Yes I'm aware that MoM and Balanced Landing were nerfed but guess what, so has pretty much ever decent killer and killer perk. Survivor mains really need to admit that this game favors us way too much and have to be vocal about it for it to stop. Sorry but it really does. Killer mains are just flat out ignored 80% of the time. Yes like I said I know some survivor perks get nerfed but do they ever rarely get nerfed to the point of being absolute garbage like killer perks do.
Killer mains are just as important and need to be heard too Behaviour. You need to stop only catering to survivor mains because if you do two things will happen. One of the obvious ones is killer mains will just leave, and that'll really mess up the queue times. Secondly, its what I'm personally going through, the game gets stale and boring. You overly nerf killers so often that idc what your "data" says but survivors win more and more. Survivors rarely get punished for mistakes and killers get overly punished often for theirs. Knowing that survivors have this much control over a match makes the game boring. We don't really have to worry about most killers and now totems are just extra free bloodpoints. This is supposed to be the horror game, where is the horror when you know that you have the advantage over the killer. Hell we have so much advantage we could goof off 30% of the match tea bagging pointing purposely exploding gens and still easily gen rush and escape. It needs to stop. Give the killers a break to make the game fair for them too to make it an actual game for them too. I know I'm going to get hate for this but really I don't care. I love DBD alot and don't want to see it fail because of Behaviour's refusal to actual balance the game and instead of just cater to the lowest ranked survivor mains. "Oh these aspects aren't fun for survivors" who cares? Not everything needs to be there to make only 50% of your player base happy. If you want to screw over the other 50% of your fans just make the killer an AI thing. Between constant nerfs to killers and SWF its completely unbalanced and unfair.
Talk crap about me all you want but survivors you know its true.
Comments