Do quitters (full DC symbol) count as sacrifices as far as rituals go?

Title says it all. I had one match I did recently that I had someone quit on the ground (dead body), and I had a ritual for 2 sacrifices as the wraith. I didn't know if it counted, or was willing to risk to find out, but I hardcore camped my next down to ensure at least one sacrifice for the ritual (Hey, if they didn't quit, I probably wouldn't have felt the need to camp my kill. Or at least as hard as I did). I did get two full normal sacrifices in the game, so I didn't find out.

But it's something that would be useful to know in the future, in case (because it will, of course it will. One quitter a match makes the salt go round.) it happens in the future.

Comments

  • They do not. You get the +600 BP quitter bonus to brutality and that's it.

  • Fun fact: They do count towards a merciless score at the end.

    I had someone rage quit on me, and I still got the adept achievement for Doctor afterwards when I killed the other three.