Ruin, Thoughts and Opinions

I don't want to make any calls yet, but I am fairly certain Ruin is dead except for Endgame builds.

Corrupt and Pop are the next best thing. This is a bad change, because most Killers lack EARLY game pressure, not late game.

It is about to get significantly harder to play Killer, in my humble opinion.

Comments

  • Ruin is gone, it got the STBFL+UR and IG/AGI treatment, meaning it's now a dead perk that does nothing but piss you off when it shows up in your bloodweb on a new killer release. At this point you build for endgame regression and hope to god the survivors feed you a 3 gen, because otherwise, you may as well not exist to these developers

  • The main thing I’m iffy about is they want the perk to function for late game too, but Hex totems usually never last that long unless it’s like Hawkin’s Lab. I think it should've been changed to a normal perk. Bhvr wouldn’t know if it would’ve been too strong or not, and even if it was, they could also reduce the regression down to 150% to balance out a bit

  • @Nuiveoxr said:

    The main thing I’m iffy about is they want the perk to function for late game too, but Hex totems usually never last that long unless it’s like Hawkin’s Lab. I think it should've been changed to a normal perk. Bhvr wouldn’t know if it would’ve been too strong or not, and even if it was, they could also reduce the regression down to 150% to balance out a bit

    BHVR can't even lie to us convincingly, what makes you think they understand how to read statistics into anything meaningful?

1 … 3 4 5 ›