May someone show me a step by step tutorial?
Once, I don't remember who told me, someone told me that the game have a way to record your party. I'd never found it. If it exist and know how use it please teach me how to use that ship.
Once, I don't remember who told me, someone told me that the game have a way to record your party. I'd never found it. If it exist and know how use it please teach me how to use that ship.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My English is a bit bad sorry. Turn it into a video let's say. Then recorded you can replay it
Oh you mean a recorder
Yep
I play on PC and I don't see any of it. Tho if you also play on PC and have Windows 10,there is an Xbox game line that allows you to record. For me it's Ctrl and ~ or -
You can also record your game with Nvidia Geforce experience if you have an nvidia card.
Not sure if you have it rebound, but it should be Windows + G by default.
You can also set it up to record retroactively for ~30 seconds or so. That'll make it so you don't have to record constantly and delete clips that you don't want to save, you just press a button when something happens. Depending on your video card, you may also have something that records longer (ReLive or Shadowplay).
PC's have Shadowplay (with Nvidia GPU's) which you can set to record your gameplay as well as other programmes such as OBS for example.
Consoles have their own built in functions, more information on that can be found on this thread:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66835/recording-evidence-for-your-player-report#latest
The game itself doesn't have a way to record itself (like LOL for instance) but you can use windows 10 game recorder wich is very simple or use nvidea recorder if you use a nvidea card.
But for windows 10, i believe you only need to press Windows Button + G, then it has a record functionality in the pop-up window
Thank you. But I am actually using Windows 7
I believe mine is rebound now that you mention it. Also,as I think you said,you can record,for me at least,the last 10 minutes of your game. I don't know how to make it longer tho....
Makes sense for me. Almost every game only takes 10 minutes of duration and 10 hours to create a lobby. Really why it takes so much time
I don't think windows 7 has that option. You would need a 3rd party program. There might be less machine heavy programs but you can always use OBS. It's free and great for that. There are also lots of youtube tutorials for it. You can also try to google for game capture software but OBS is reliable and very popular.