Which Hallowed Blight Costumes did you choose?
Just curious.
Which ones did you get with your 60 nectars?
Got the clown and now I have the next 30 to spend. I'm thinking Hag or Plague just to be different because Ive never seen either in the wild.
Just curious.
Which ones did you get with your 60 nectars?
Got the clown and now I have the next 30 to spend. I'm thinking Hag or Plague just to be different because Ive never seen either in the wild.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None yet, but you just reminded me that I need to spend them before they expire.
I got the full outfit for The Spirit and The Hillbilly
Ive only earned 20 But i bought the Hag and Doctor Bodies
I got Hag and Dwight.
Oh no! What platform?
Spirit and Jake
Last year - Doctor head/body, wraith body/head, trapper body, huntress head. This year - clown and spirit head/body, billy body, hag body
Hag and Plague
I got Jake, Claudette head, Dwight butt and Hag body.
i got em all.. i like glowy stuff . muhahhahah
Clown Body - Although have still to use it, because "Pull my Finger"!
Clown Head
Spirit Body
Spirit Head
Hag Body
Plague Body
Spirit & Hillbilly.
Doctor and trapper I think...
This year I got Clown and Jake. Last year I got Dwight and Wraith.
Spirit
Clown head and body
wraith weapon
Clown Head, Spirit Body, Spirit Weapon, Hag Body, Hag Weapon, Plague Body
Last Year I got Wraith Head, Wraith Body, Doc Head, Doc Body, Huntress Mask, Hillbilly Torso
I got the trapper because I main him