[suggestion] Being able to changing the volume of player screams

Hey. Does anyone else think this should be added? The audio for screaming is like 500% higher than other audio in the game

Please consider adding this. It will help some people out lol

Comments

  • I mean. It's a horror game. What do you expect? To chilli out when getting chainsawed or something?

  • I would love all kinds of volume options. Turn off chase music for instance, but it would be too OP. I find it amusing that the skill check always happens right when the hook scream happens. Got me more than once when I was still new to the game.

  • IDK about an option to change the volume yourself, but yes they need to turn down the screams. If you wear a headset and hook certain survivors you go deaf. Jane I'm looking at you.