IDEA: build slots on characters?

Would it be possible for us to have between 3-5 slots for saving builds to characters. I feel this is really needed as it takes a lot of time and energy to screenshot loadouts and them find them to remember the builds. A quick method to save your builds and switch between them in game would be very beneficial.

Comments

  • @spikeiscrazy95 said:

    Would it be possible for us to have between 3-5 slots for saving builds to characters. I feel this is really needed as it takes a lot of time and energy to screenshot loadouts and them find them to remember the builds. A quick method to save your builds and switch between them in game would be very beneficial.

    Agreed. It becomes a chore to try and remember builds. So much that I’ve got different builds for different situations on different survivors and killers.

  • Would be nice, expecially on killers who's addons significantly change their playstyles. On Myers, im likely to use a very different build when using scratched mirror than when using tuft of hair for example.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Would be nice, expecially on killers who's addons significantly change their playstyles. On Myers, im likely to use a very different build when using scratched mirror than when using tuft of hair for example.

    I agree,I have a lot of different killer builds, significantly less survivor builds however but yes I honestly want them to add at least 3 slots for each character it should be simple to do.