Buying DLC after purchasing a character using Iridescent Shards
Quick Q!
If I buy Yui with Iridescent Shards and later on buy the Cursed Chapter through Steam, will I get a re-compensation of the Shards I used initially?
Tagged:
Trusted
Quick Q!
If I buy Yui with Iridescent Shards and later on buy the Cursed Chapter through Steam, will I get a re-compensation of the Shards I used initially?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it’s the same with auric cells.
@Dav105
It's the same with Auric Cells yeah, if you buy anything outside of its DLC and THAN buy the DLC later on, you won't be given compensation, mainly because you made the decision to access parts of the DLC early before buying the DLC outright.
That's how the exchange goes, you get the ability to buy it for free with in-game currency... but you miss out on the exclusive skins that the DLC brings, and if you only buy one of the characters, you miss out on the Killer/Survivor since you only bought one of the two...