Unhooking Animations
So, this is pretty obnoxious but when you go to unhook someone and a killer grabs you off...why is it another survivor can't unhook the survivor during this time? The animation for the player being grabbed off has to be fully completed before you can unhook. In certain situations this gets people killed and I don't see grounds for why it works as it does now.
Comments
I think this is probably to discourage players from trying to unhook when the killer is right there. A lot of people get upset when they are unhooked with the killer present because the killer will just tunnel them till they are back on the hook or just wait till the unhook animation is complete to just slap you down again.
I'd say just don't try and unhook someone whilst being chased haha xD
@deathdoer1 It is something we are aiming to change in the upcoming Chapter! If you are on PC, you will be able to test the feature in a future PTB before it goes live. Make sure to give us feedback then!
I'll move your post in Balance Feedback discussions.