A super mega ultra little change to ds!
so I was thinking about this little change to ds while playing as laurie:
What if the ds timer stops when you're on the floor?
I think it would be a good idea!
What do you think?
Tagged:
Trusted
so I was thinking about this little change to ds while playing as laurie:
What if the ds timer stops when you're on the floor?
I think it would be a good idea!
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think DS is a strong enough perk as it is. It deserves to have a counter that isn't just "let the survivors go".
I recommend nerfing it so that it disables once you down another survivor. That way it has a very clear no tunneling purpose, but not so imposing that you come back 55 seconds later and get dsed. Even though it was obviously clear that you were not tunneling in any way imaginable.
If it deactivates after another Survivor is hooked then why not.