Please rework Object of Obsession asap
It's ridiculously unfair for killer to play against 4swf voice comm with that perk on. Jeez
It's ridiculously unfair for killer to play against 4swf voice comm with that perk on. Jeez
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd really like for them to remove SWF except for custom games personally.
If they gave some bloodpoint % of a normal game to custom games then I think SWF's would soley play custom games. They'd just invite 4 friends instead of 3. I don't think there'd be many losses if they removed it if they did that.
Also I like how the perk works now. So I'd rather something be done about SWF's. A much bigger problem with the game than with a unique and fun perk to use.