Huntress mains lend me your strength
Huntress mains, please lend me your strength,and give me some suggestions on how to become a good huntress. I pray upon you,oh great huntress mains UwU
Huntress mains, please lend me your strength,and give me some suggestions on how to become a good huntress. I pray upon you,oh great huntress mains UwU
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a huntress main but..I think I know my stuff..so first things first..perks..she has a few options..chase assisting perks arnt completely necessary as her power has that covered..bamboozle isnt bad though..I however run ruin , bbq, I'm all ears, and nurses..huntress is a killer that much like nurse thrives on information..her power handles the chase by punishing poorly timed pallet drops and window vaults..She also has a fine selection of addons .mana grass braid and flower babushka are always a good choice..exaustion addons arnt bad for denting dead hard. I also like the yellow handle addon..oak haft or something , nice to reduce that after throw delay.
As for gameplay huntress is the number one sufferer of map deoendance in dbd..her slow movement speed along with terrain hitboxes make some loops brutally hard for her..your three options on maps saturated in strong loops are 1, try to predict and punish a pallet drops..but if you guess wrong it pretty much resets the loop..leaving you to brute force the pallet down or leave to try and snag a new victim. When in chase in the open good survivors will swerve around..much like an old arcade game you need to learn to aim and fire hatchets at where you think they will dodge to and not where they are if they do this..going for a hatchet hit to apply injured is best as it can make your addons work better and since you dont blade wipe you can catch up quick and in some cases "double tap" them to dying state using m1 or an additional hatchet..other than that..you just learn what huntress can do at each tile through practice and mind games..pretty much all you can do
Watch Huntress streamers play her and practice a lot yourself.
That's all there is to it.
It’s all in the wrist
Get used to where you can throw through and over, what has collision and what not. Learn the hitboxes for your hatchets and survivors. Try to figure out when to m1 and when to throw. Practise long shots and close hatchets. Be patient. Get used to the wind up time and when to charge full. Dont use a crosshair, its cheating. I would recommend playing without addons for the beginning.
As for perks I use the builds from umbra (If you hit your hatchets pretty well) and fungoose (for more gen stalling and map awareness). Pls look it up on yt yourself.
It honestly takes practice, I can’t really think of specific tips :) Iridescent heads are trash, survivors will dc and they get you less points and a quicker game overall so I wouldn’t waste my time with those.
Scott jund made a pretty good huntress guide. I'm a trash huntress but even i was able to pick up on some things.
Try to be creative with huntress. You'll be amazed at the shots you never thought you could have made.
Watch Ralph on twitch