I would like to change it to something DBD related because I feel left out LOL :(
@Richtofen
There is no way to change your name yourself, only a community manager or mod can do that for you.
I'll @Rizzo90 and @MandyTalk to see if they're available to help you with that.
I can do this, it's actually only myself or Luzi that can do it.
@Richtofen if you want to let me know what name you decide on, write on my wall and I'll get it done for you.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Richtofen
There is no way to change your name yourself, only a community manager or mod can do that for you.
I'll @Rizzo90 and @MandyTalk to see if they're available to help you with that.
I can do this, it's actually only myself or Luzi that can do it.
@Richtofen if you want to let me know what name you decide on, write on my wall and I'll get it done for you.