Scorching BBQ
So we know it starts on 7th. But can we get exact time or even a countdown for it? It would be greatly appreciated
So we know it starts on 7th. But can we get exact time or even a countdown for it? It would be greatly appreciated
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nevermind ignore this someone already posted a thread like this i just didn't notice my bad X_X
You'll get it when they can give it.
Be ready.

So why is rainbow map a problem?
Mmmh... actually, I don't know. It wasn't me who made that meme. I don't remember where I found it.
i dont get it
Actually i think Rainbow Map is Useful for survivor
Good job whoever did this meme you done goofed
Survivors being toxic and saboing the event hooks. Well some of them atleast
I still don't see the point of it being toxic as implemented from other items on the list.
Well they will be disappointed because hangman's trick will stop all that nonsense
Do you think these people who sabo event hooks care about pipping?
It depends. Some survivors do care and some don't care. And those that wanna be trolls will just get camped. They still need to actually survive the trial to get their points towards the survivor reward. Although i forsee alot of D-strike being used during this event along with Saboteur.
For the sake of fairness, here the killer version (same author from reddit)

Mhhh i´m loving it!
We also need a mori in there... if you don't take the event thingy
I would just use the mori for people who make attempts at destroying the hooks
I'm very excited for this event.