Can the archives not feature a killer going forward?

I don’t know about your games, but I’m so sick of seeing the dang trapper. He’s awful to go against and once in a while is fine, but it’s every other game.

I was told this is due to the challenges in the archives, which is a great way to bring people to play a killer but this is too much. 2 months of trappers galore. Does the trapper annoy anyone else?

Comments

  • Saw a load of Claude's on the other side of it though. Most likely it is just going to be the same. Get ready for tons of Wraiths and Dwight's until April.

  • it'd be nice to have a general killer for archives aka any killer can be used for challenges

  • @LOA said:

    Saw a load of Claude's on the other side of it though. Most likely it is just going to be the same. Get ready for tons of Wraiths and Dwight's until April.

    Is that what’s coming next? Sigh