Doctor needs a sound nerf
Ok so, I don't know if this is just me or not but I have an extremely hard time playing against the doctor. Now I actually quite like the doctor, and I don't get toxic or salty in anyway towards any of my games with him. The problem I have is basically any audio that is specific to the doctor. Everything is extremely stupidly loud. I don't have the same issue with any other killing just him. I have to end up turning down my volume to the point where I can't hear anything else in the game. The sounds are just blaring and makes it hard to concentrate.
Does anyone else think the same or is it just me who can't handle the doctors drip
Comments
You do know they are doing a complete rework of him?
Now you know how killers feel when they have the chasemusic blasting into their ears with 120db.