Can you blind a demegorgon
Can you blind a demogoron I can’t spell his name as his head is a big mowth lol I have never had success
Can you blind a demogoron I can’t spell his name as his head is a big mowth lol I have never had success
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah you can, which is realistically impossible considering he doesn't have eyeballs.
Demoman is blindable despite not having visible eyes. I believe the excuse is that he is "light sensitive."
He is a creature sensitive to light
I guess that works
He's just photophobic.
What do I aim for the top of his mowth ? Lol
Aim for the petals, beware of phototropism when using flashlight.
What makes no sense is that technology doesn't work around demogorgon but your able to use flashlights anyway