Hags traps
I feel the current counterplay for her traps is really awkward and weak.
If you don't have a flashlight or urban evasion, it's really difficult to unhook people if the Hag player wants to be "annoying."
This scenario is very common. You start crouch walking from very far, 'cause it's really hard to tell where the trap was placed. Then after spending a lot of time to reach the survivor, both of you have to get away by crouch walking and that gives the killer a lot of time to just come back and chase one of you if she's not super far away already.
Another complaint I have is about her addon that makes it impossible to know if a trap was popped or not. She just teleports to you and basically guarantees a hit on you. Even though it takes away one of its utility (view lock) and changes a bit how you play the killer (which I think its something cool), it's just terrible to be on the receiving end.
Comments