Closed
Closed
Closed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen the movie, never read the book. But just from the title you have peaked my interest.
Underrated post though the other mother's perks are kinda useless..
Underrated post though the other mother's perks are kinda useless..
I've heard a little from the book and it feels far from a children's book. Because as an example of a real childrens horror story book series (Goosebumps) I never recall talking about a bloody rat corpse.
ImmersedNurse- It’s still a horror movie though, for kids yes, but horror nonetheless. And it’s just a fun thought.
BugReporte- do you have a suggestion to help fix the Other mother’s perks?