Still waiting on those DC penalties

Just played a solo survivor game on PS4 at rank 4 against a prestige 3 Spirit who DC'd just as we were about to escape. Ran her around for a couple minutes in the beginning and then popped a gen in her face. Once she managed to down me she proceeded to hit me on the hook and face camp. I'm using Kindred so my teammates finished the last gen and go straight to unlock the exit. Two come over manage to unhook me. She misses an attack because I Lithe past her and then just as we're about to cross over and escape, she DCs. Prestige 3 red rank Spirit. YIKES.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don’t think her prestige matters much since you can level a killer up without playing them but I’m also ready for dc penalties.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I don’t think her prestige matters much since you can level a killer up without playing them but I’m also ready for dc penalties.

    Yeah but I personally would not use a fully prestiged skin on a killer I wasn't great with. I won't even buy cosmetics for a killer unless I'm pretty good with them. Otherwise I'm wasting money on a character I suck with lol. It's embarrassing to me. But everybody's different